ProbablyBusy.com is a personal blog and provides insights from an individual with no professional business or financial training. I aim for all information contained on the website to be accurate at the time of publication.
None of the information provided on the website should be taken as financial, commercial, business or legal advice. No decisions made as a result of using ProbablyBusy.com should be carried out without independent research. Probably Busy Ltd cannot be held liable for any actions individuals make after viewing ProbablyBusy.com.
All content – including articles and imagery – is copyright of Probably Busy Ltd, unless stated otherwise.
- This website stores opted-in email addresses for newsletters, and may be unsubscribed at any time.
- Personal data – including email addresses – submitted to ProbablyBusy.com will not be shared with third parties.
- This website and associated online assets uses affiliate links, which may result in Probably Busy Ltd earning commission for referrals.
- The website uses advertisers that may reimburse Probably Busy Ltd for interactions.
- The website may capture browsing habits, in order to serve catered advertising.
- For any queries regarding these terms, please contact me via this page.
ProbablyBusy.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk